Wednesday 25 May 2011

Welcome!

Gary Gray - My Life After Stroke




















Welcome to my life after stroke,

As I begin to write I am at a point in time eight years, nine months and fifteen days post stroke. Interestingly enough this is just a reference point in time. The actual reality of the matter is that just like thousands and thousands of other stroke survivors I am getting on with the rest of my life. Living each day in what I like to call my "new normal"

My plan is to create my web profile where I can relate to others the reality of stroke and just what it is like to experience a stroke, survive and live life post stroke. This blog will be a part of that profile and I hope to use it to help interested people, other survivors, family members, caregivers and health care professionals gain insight into a  stroke survivors world post stroke.

If you are interested I invite you to become a follower of my blog posts and together we will explore "My Life After Stroke". 


Gary Gray
Stroke Survivor since August 2002


You are invited to connect with me on my "My Life After Stroke" page on Facebook
Please click on the "Like" button to follow me and receive new content as it is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment